Are you looking for therapy to help you or a loved one:
• Get control over excessive and damaging anger?
• Reduce emotional suffering from anxiety, depression, or childhood trauma?
• Get your life back from excessive worry, imposter fears, and catastrophic thinking?
• Cope with illness, divorce, or loss?
• Enhance performance in a career or school?
• Improve, save, or end a relationship?
• Get your life back from self-limiting thoughts and behaviors?
• Connect better with a teen or help get a teen’s life back on track?
Or perhaps you wish to explore the many layers of your “self” to better understand who you are, how you got here, and ways to grow in a more directed, intentional manner?
If you are looking for someone to guide you in the therapy process who takes you seriously while being kind and compassionate, and who is skillful and experienced but down-to-earth and easy to talk to…then I may be the right therapist for you.